Following on from last year’s successful event Blom is inviting customers and interested members of the industry to a course in LiDAR technology and the use of laser data.
The course will give the participant an improved awareness of the potential of laser data and also provide technical knowledge on how to practically use LiDAR data in the participant’s own organization.
Laser products: What to do with laser data? Where and how do you use this data?
• Utility of merging of laser data from several different laser projects
• Overview - different uses of laser data
• How to utilise laser data in a working environment
Laser technology: How is laser data collected? Brief information on the various techniques used.
• Knowledge of laser data capture
• Procedure for processing laser data (from data collection to producing a finished product)
• Ability to view laser data in context with other geographic data
Software and visualisation of laser data: Which software can read laser data, how this is completed and what opportunities and constraints exist.
• The inspiration for using laser data in the users own organisation
• Knowledge of the tools that can be used and what possible limitations that exist
Important information for use when ordering laser data: How to make sure you are ordering data that is fit for purpose?
• Knowledge of what type of laser data is needed for different usage
• How to read reports that describes collected and processed data
• Insight into some of the parameters, file formats etc.
When & Where?
Thursday April 18th at 9: 00 am – 5:00 pm
Location: Park Inn by Radisson, Oslo airport, Gardermoen, Norway
Registration is accomplished by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please provide your name and billing address.
For any questions, please contact Erik Sundheim, Tel. 0047 92 02 24 86.