Currently we are experiencing increased demand for our products and services. As a result we will strengthen the sales resources team at our head office in Skøyen, Oslo, Norway.
We are looking for an experienced project manager who will be responsible for the execution of projects as well as building long-term customer relationships. The person will be responsible for one or more product areas, including budget responsibility. In addition, the person is expected to follow-up partners and Blom's internal supply chain.
We are looking for a person with high expertise in the subject, preferably with a degree in GIS or other related subjects. Expertise within laser scanning is advantageous. The person must be able to maintain and build relationships with key customers. Previous experienced in leading projects and teams is preferable.
Responsibility and role
- Further development of relationships with new and existing customers
- Contribute to the development of new solutions
- Participate in market activities, such as trade shows, conferences, presentations, and campaigns
- Follow up on the sales process, including assisting, identifying and qualifying opportunities
- Team leader for sales and project teams
- Responsibility for follow up on projects
- Continue to develop strong relationships with partners and colleagues in Blom
- Keep up to date on trends and technology
- Collaborate with the sales teams in the other Blom offices in Europe
Professional qualifications and personal attributes
- Experience with technical solutions sales
- Technical college (geomatics) or higher education with relevant work experience
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to acquire new knowledge
- Result-focused and orientated
- Good references from previous employers
Occasional travel in Norway and the Nordic countries will be required.
What we can offer
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional and international work environment
- Friendly colleagues in a casual atmosphere
- Great opportunities for personal and professional development in a highly expertise environment
- Modern offices located in Skøyen in Oslo
- Competitive benefits
- Good pension and insurance schemes
- Flexible working arrangements
Application deadline: ASAP
For further information please contact Esben Fiane, Sales & Marketing Director Blom Group, on email: firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile: + 47 97 98 85 54.
Please send your application to Cecilie Blaauw Cock on email: email@example.com .