Currently we are experiencing increased demand for our products and services. As a result we will strengthen our team at our head office in Skøyen, Oslo. We are looking for:
Product Manager / LiDAR Specialist
We are looking for an experienced project manager with a background in geomatics.
The person will be responsible for one or more product areas, including budget responsibility. In addition, the person is expected to follow up partners and Blom's internal supply chain.
We are looking for a person with high expertise within one or more of the following fields; laser scanning /LiDAR, photogrammetry, geodesy, GIS or relevant sensor technology. The person should have an ambition to become an expert in the field of laser scanning and represent Blom internally as well as externally. Moreover, the person will be expected to manage projects and thereby maintain and strengthen customer relationships.
Responsibility and role
- Responsible for one or more product areas (i.e. LiDAR)
- Become a laser expert; follow trends and give updates (internally as well as externally)
- Contribute to the development of new solutions and products
- Participate in selected market activities (presentations, conferences etc.)
- Follow up on sales processes; evaluate data capturing methods, writing tenders etc.
- Project management and coaching of project teams
- Collaborate with teams in the other Blom offices in Europe
Professional qualifications and personal attributes
- Experience with technical solutions and technical solutions sales
- Higher education and relevant experience within the field of geomatics
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in Norwegian and English
What we can offer
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional and international work environment
- Friendly colleagues in a casual atmosphere
- Great opportunities for personal and professional development in a highly expertise environment
- Modern offices located in Skøyen in Oslo
- Competitive benefits
- Good pension and insurance schemes
- Flexible working arrangements
Occasional travel in Norway and the Nordic countries will be required.
For further information please contact Nils Karbø, on email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: +47 22 23 25 45 00.
Please send your application to Cecilie Blaauw Cock on email: email@example.com .
Application deadline: As soon as possible