Currently we are experiencing increased demand for our products and services. As a result we will strengthen the sales resources team at our head office in Skøyen, Oslo, Norway.
We are looking for an experienced and independent person who can offer our products and solutions to various user groups. You will be responsible for defined segments and products, and will be working with the entire Blom portfolio, including customer solution sales to larger Norwegian and Nordic customers. Experience from the GIS industry is advantageous.
Responsibility and role
The person will be responsible for sales of defined products and services, as well as:
- Further develop the relationship with new and existing customers
- Responsible for sales budgets
- Responsible for evaluation of opportunities, follow up on sales processes and closing sales
- Engage in consultation work and development of optimal customer solutions
- Develop sales strategy and ensure these are implemented
- Keep up to date on trends and technology
- Collaborate with the sales teams in the other Blom offices in Europe
- Participate in market activities, such as trade shows, conferences, presentations and campaigns
Professional qualifications and personal attributes
- Experience within technical solutions sales
- Degree from Technical College (Geomatics) or higher education with relevant work experience
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Ability to work independently and proactively
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability and desire to acquire new knowledge
- Result-focused and orientated
- Good references from previous employers
Occasional travel in Norway and the Nordic countries will be required.
What we can offer
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional and international work environment
- Friendly colleagues in a casual atmosphere
- Great opportunities for personal and professional development in a highly expertise environment
- Modern offices located in Skøyen in Oslo
- Competitive benefits
- Good pension and insurance schemes
- Flexible working arrangements
Application deadline: ASAP
For further information please contact Esben Fiane, Sales & Marketing Director Blom Group, on email: firstname.lastname@example.org or mobile: + 47 97 98 85 54.
Please send your application to Cecilie Blaauw Cock on email: email@example.com .